About NYN Enterprise Sdn. Bhd.
This company profile provides a brief insight into NYN ENTERPRISE a company established on the 26th of May 1999 by Mr. Yusof Bin Mamat.
On 1st January 2004, in order to streamline operations NYN ENTERPRISE SDN BHD was established and took over all activities of NYN ENTERPRISE, with immediate effect. However, both companies remained under the stewardship of Mr Yusof Bin Mamat.
Company Philosophy :
In general the personnel driving this company have a vast number of years of experience i.e. 21 years. The overall day to day operations is entirely overseen by Mr. Yusof and his team of very experienced and capable supervisors.
The company was established with the intention to provide general port services and cargo operational services to various clients, especially in Kuantan Port, MALAYSIA. It was apparent at the time of formation that the port services being offered to various clients in Kuantan Port was not adequate and suffered a lot of shortcomings in terms of delays, slow turnovers and lack of overall efficiency, etc., as such NYN ENERTPRISE set-out to overcome this void by dedicating its self to providing an efficient and comprehensive service to all its clients, and is constantly striving to improve on all aspects of its operations. In line with its vision of EXCELLENCE.
The company offers the following services:
• Labour supply, for ;
_– Container stuffing / unstuffing
_– Lashing / Unlashing / Chocking
_– General Labour
• Transportation & Logistics
• Forklift supply & Rental
• Materials supply
• Supply of cargo gears
• Supply of materials for ship’s usage
- To be a leading company that provides professional services to global cargo and shipping companies with distinctive quality.
- To supply trained, efficient Foreman and professional workers so that our company is the best in this region.
- Safety is our priority to provide services with no accidents, no harm to people, no damage to cargo and the environment.
- Provide the best services to our clients, with exemplary and exceptional results and quality.
- Ensure our continuity in the shipping and cargo handling business.
- Maintain customer care and relationship.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Precautions, careful planning, contingency planning, creativity and proper execution are the building blocks to success.
Lot 2.3, Bangunan Perdagang,
Lembaga Pelabuhan Kuantan,
P.O.Box 18, 26080, Kuantan, Pahang,
+609 – 583 7626
+609 – 583 7675